What is Virtuality?
Virtuality is a virtual world created and maintained by a team of diverse, open minded people. Our vision is to create a new 3D virtual world that can provide you the maximum freedom to create and explore. You can easily build your own world, based in reality or fantasy. Become a creator, builder, business owner or anything else you have always wanted to do but were unable to in real life. Your world is only limited by your imagination!
Are There Age Restrictions For Using YrGrid?
By logging into Virtuality you are agreeing and certifying that you are 18 + years of age.
Can I Have Multiple Accounts?
Yes, you can have multiple accounts in Virtuality.
Can I Use The Same Name I Have In Other Grids?
You can use the same name only if it is available, not taken by another user. Therefore, the sooner you register to Virtuality the better chances that the name you wanted is available.
The only exception to this will be any name that infers management, owner, admin, team member of Virtuality Grid. Any persons attempting to use any version of the mentioned will automatically be deleted without notification.
How Do I Uninstall A Viewer From My Windows PC?
Windows 10 Users
1. Click on Start > Settings > System > Apps & features (Please Allow Time For Your Installed Programs To Load)
2. Click on the Sort by Size drop down menu and select Sort by name
3. Scroll down and find the installed viewer then click the application name. You should then get an Uninstall option below that. Click on that and the uninstaller will pop up click on Uninstall.
Windows 7 Users
1. Click on Start then find Control Panel.
2. Once in control panel look under programs for Uninstall a program and click on that to bring up Add/Remove Programs.
3. Find the installed viewer in the list and select Uninstall then followed by clicking on Uninstall when the uninstaller pops up.
Can I Use Any Viewer For Virtuality?
Links to download Firestorm or Singularity can be found here, please set the login URL as:
You must use the viewers grid manager to create a new opensim login, then paste the above link in the Login URL box, then click Refresh Login URL this will update the login URL, then click Apply, then Ok.
If you visit us from another grid, things you acquire here may not work in your home grid. Our new code is the former code used by Avination. Thus, our grid is now more compatible with Second Life than most Opensim grids.