Step by Step Instructions
Step #1: Download a Viewer
To Download the Firestorm Viewer to login to Virtuality, go to:
To download the Singularity Viewer to login to Virtuality, go to:
The version to view Bento enabled mesh in Virtuality is the "Alpha" version of Singularity.
To download the Alchemy Viewer to login to Virtuality, go to:
Step #2: Create Your Account
- Create your avatar by clicking the "SignUp" tab at the top right side of the page or click here. Please make sure to fill out all information then choose which avatar you'd like to start using.
- Once the information is filled in and an avatar is chosen, you'll need to confirm your email account.
- Please open your email and click on the confirmation link in the email. You should get this mail within a few minutes, if you don't see it in your "inbox", please check your "spam or junk" folder.
- You're now ready to set up your viewer to login to Virtuality.
Step #3: Set Up Your Viewer
- Your "Preferences" will look like the box to the right.
- Click on "Opensim" in the menu on the left side.
- Click on "Grid Manager" at the top of the preferences box.
- Type in the "Login URL" in the white address bar where is says "Add new grid": login.virtualitygrid.com
- Click "Apply" next to the address bar.
- Click "OK" at the bottom of the preferences box.